november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 7:13:23 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Maybe giving in to Pic's whims have been a bad idea. The worst idea, in fact, seeing as they find themself in roaring seas all of a sudden. The Smeargle, his tail coloured purple to match the stains and scars on Cass' hands, seems ecstatic about the whole situation, however, still drawing as their boat is rocked from side to side rapdily.

"YIEEEEEE!" Cass screams, being pretty sure that the legend won't really care about her one way or another. "How're you holding up-?" shen then turns to her classmate and friend that accompanied her on this ill-fated trip.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 18:12:59 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

As experience would dictate, hanging out with friends is always quite a splendid endeavour. There is just something ... fun about it. Nothing ever predictable. Always in for a good time - but ... maybe ... maybe, maybe not the longest time right now.[break]
[break]
Desperately clinging onto whatever the boat offers, Vespa's eyes are widened to their maximum, hastily calling back a way-too-enthusiastic Grookey as she calls the Zorua and the Falinks on-scene instead. Remaining in her true form, she looks around in confusion, not quite understanding the situation, other than everything is so ... rocky. What is she even supposed to do? The Falinks Squad, on the other hand, look ready to tackle anything and anyone as they look around curiously.[break]
[break]
"I'm - dunno if - balance is my thing-" Vespa manages to say, bit by bit, looking over to her friend and classmate. "What is even going on-" But just as the words leave her mouth, something sinister pictures itself on the horizon ... wait a moment ...

[break]

MISSION: The Lawless Sea

- 1/5+ posts required.[break]
- Kyogre will attack indiscriminately using Origin Pulse; at some point, it will flee into the sea once more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 20:24:31 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass looks into the same direction as Vespa as the other spots something on the horizon. And sure enough, there is the source of their troubles ... a mighty, frenzied guardian of the sea, Kyogre itself ...

"Fu, Kyogre-" Cass swears as she clings to the railing, and the ship's team also similiar shouts orders as they prepare to steady and get the fuck away from here. "I think it can only get worse or better from here."

She looks at one of the sailors hurrying about, screaming, "Hey! Can we help somehow?!"

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 15:13:07 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Determination flares up from the young girl's eyes, fear making way for something ... maybe inscribed in her genes. Probably not. The teen spirit might be more applicable as she holds onto whatever she can, looking over to the Zorua and her friend. "Fuyue, please - go and help the others as much as possible, 'kay? You can do!" she shouts her last words towards both addressed ones. The Zorua nods, a little hesitantly, as if knowing what her trainer would want to do - but there is no stopping Vespa Quinn Baskerville when she is 'in the zone'. Instead, Fuyue walks over to Cassandra, hoping to be of more aid there.[break]
[break]
As Vespa is locking eyes with the Falinks Squad, there is something different brewing ... well, mankind never learns from mistakes, right? Amidst the splashing waves, with only a battle-hardy, battle-ready, ocean-unsteady troop of five and their brass, words counter the raging waves and the howling storm-[break]
[break]
"FIGHT ME, KYOGRE!"

[break]

- 2/5+ posts required.[break]
- Kyogre will attack indiscriminately using Origin Pulse; at some point, it will flee into the sea once more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2024 13:37:57 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass should've seen it coming. She probably smelled it on the wind, in a way, too, as she looks at Martin. "Martin, I need you and Thorns and- fu, where is Pic?" she surpresses a swear as she looks around, and. Of course. There he is, alongside her favourite who has readily leaped next to Vespa.

Of course that idiot would want to paint the scene.

"Thanks you two," she shouts over the waves, before joining Vespa just as she screams, a scream that is accompanied by another scream from her Trubbish and a delightful expression from her Smeargle. "Vess-" she starts, but then shakes her head. "ALRIGHT!"

However, every other sailor looks at the teens with a dumbfounded expression, but gladly, there's other things to worry about - two stupid teens are nothing. "Do you have a plan?" she asks, as it seems like one massive eye turns towards them. A frenzied expression is evident, as something bright charges up.

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2024 14:59:22 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Surprised-not-surprised at the trusted Trubbish appearing by her side and the Falinks, to face off against basically ocean incarnate. She gives him a triumphant smirk, as if that is all that they need to face against saltwater and raging storms. Soaked as she is through the relentless downpour, she still stands (as) strong (as she can, by holding onto the mast). "We shall conquer-!" she says, but isn't actually so sure. Where does human pride take them? Who knows ...[break]
[break]
Still, how to proceed in such a peculiar situation? "No clue," she earnestly yells back to Cassandra - but where is no plan, there is a will, and where is a will, there is a way! Which is as good as a plan, in her eyes. "We'll definitely won't retreat, and - shuck, protect everyone!" Her eyes grow wide as she sees what seems to be coming at them, and each member of the Falinks Squad is standing tall against -[break]
[break]
They might be screwed.

[break]

- 3/5+ posts required.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2024 17:53:35 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
"FUCK!"

Cass' swear is drowned out by an Origin Pulse coming their way - and, in Origin Pulse fashion, several beams, in fact, and not only one. Several sailors also throw out their pokémon to use Protect against the incoming attack, as well as Light Screen and more to ensure their survival. The sea lights up with brilliance as the light beams come their way. Pic is still busy simply sketching everything going on, but gladly, there is one hero coming to his rescue as he'd otherwise be doomed.

Jon leaps in front of the Smeargle, his small body doing almost nothing to actually cover the attack. Still, with Endure, he barely survives the attack, being thrown harshly against Pic with whatever he's got left.

"GOOD JOB!" she screams at everyone, but sees that Jon will definitely faint in the next few seconds. "Uh, GUNK SHOT?!" she yells out. She doubts it'll make anything, but hey, it's worth a try, probably. It'd probably meet nothing, though.

close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 12:17:03 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Correctly assessing that maybe, this is not the day that she will fight and win against Kyogre, left alone God, Vespa does do a little reasonable of a thing in retreating - at least changing her attempted offence to a purely defensive stance, using each of the five troopers with their brass spearheading the protection efforts.[break]
[break]
"Everyone still okay?" the young student shouts over the raging waves, looking back to the soldiers and her friend doing all the work and effort, combining what they can to protect (minus Pic, that smeargle - he better have captured her in a heroic pose). "I think it's - is it retreating?"

[break]

- 4/5+ posts required.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2024 20:39:14 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass is really praying for a change of heart from the Kyogre as they struggle to steer away - and indeed, it seems like maybe ... The poisonous glob from earlier disperses into the sea, and maybe. Maybe that stinkyness is enough to even discourage Kyogre from pursuing them further. One could at least hope.

"Oh gods, I think it is retreating," Cass exhales shakily, then shakes her head another time. "Seems like we need more prep work to fight God. But, you my little guy, were absolutely wonderful!" she tells Jon, taking him into her arms and squeezing him tight. There's definitely some ugly stain on her clothes now, but she doesn't seem to care.

Pic is also clearing his throat, clearly aiming for attention as he's holding his sketchbook behind his back, before proudly presenting the scene he drew.

"... I don't recognise shit."

So that mess of lines is ... the ship ... and Kyogre ... the beams, at least, from Origin Pulse are clear, and then ... ... she glances at Vess. Usually, her friends are way better at hyping Pic up than she is in her more skeptic mind.

ooc. in vess we trust
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2024 11:40:59 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Vespa's mind is going millions of thoughts at once - its normal speed already impressive as she draws lines that nobody else seems to be connecting, but there is still a strange kind of thrill. A lunge of her heart that feels as if this is only the beginning of something deeper - darker, even. But there is little time left to fully think about what just happened as she turns to Cassandra and the rest of the crew that prepare to retreat. "Yeah ... gotta work a little harder," she returns the remark with one of her typical smirks. Is it a thing to celebrate? Maybe. Maybe quite so. They got out alive, is all.[break]
[break]
The Falinks troopers and brass are spreading out to aid where they can, individually or together, as she also sees where more hands are needed. Before she fully immerses herself in that, however, she has a lurk at Pic's art, some of her favourite kind of arts. It's always so ... expressive. Nodding as if she fully understands (she does not), she applauds the Smeargle for his art. "Yeah ... Yeah, I can see the vision. That's everyone using Protect, right? And this ... ah, marvellous how you captured everyone's fighting spirit. I also like the detail you added to the Squad," she points at various details that make no sense, but she seems to have a gift for guessing correctly - or at least, the Smeargle normally seems more spirited than before either or way.[break]
[break]
And ... all's well that ends well?

[break]

- 5/5+ posts required.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the calm endless [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 2:27:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven